- I’m really sorry WordPress
- GTA V Breaks All Records, Ghosts Doesn’t
- What Now For Social Gaming?
- Video Game Infographics: Who needs to read?
- Gaming in 2012
- Two More Representation Videos G322 OCR
- Gplus on the Modern Social Music Revolution
- Adele First to Hit Double Platinum on iTunes
- Why was Napster a game changer?
- Mobile Gaming by Numbers and a History of Online Gaming
Author Archives: ntennear
There’s no easy say to say this so I’ll just come out and say it. I’ve been using Pinterest behind your back. It’s nothing you’ve done, it’s just that Pinterest is so easy and quick to do things and I’ve … Continue reading
The success of GTA V has been widely reported but in an act of ‘my game’s bigger than your game’ Activision has reported sales of 1$billion units of Call of Duty: Ghosts in 24hrs. However that figure is for sales … Continue reading
Since it’s boom in 2009 social gaming has changed and evolved as users demand more but is social gaming just a bubble about to burst? Digital Trends point out that revenue fell by a $1 billion dollars in 2012 and CNBC … Continue reading
Video Games: An industry in transition
GAMASUTRA.COM The 5 trends that defined the game industry in 2012 December 6, 2012 | By Kris Graft Editor-in-chief Kris Graft kicks off Gamasutra’s annual year-end roundups with five trends that defined 2012. Once December hits, pretty much every year … Continue reading
Not long now. How is the representation of GENDER constructed in this extract? How is the representation of AGE constructed in this extract?
Here’s the website link